Last modified: 2013-05-31 by ian macdonald
Keywords: sao paulo | nova canaã paulista |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Nova Canaã Paulista was founded in 29 June 1954 by Inork Conceição da
Silva, on a piece of land acquired from "Companhia de Agricultura,
Imigração e Colonização" (CAIC). The district of Nova Canaã Paulista
was established by State Law No. 8,092 of 28 February 1964, as part of
the municipality of Três Fronteiras.
The municipality of Nova Canaã Paulista was established by State Law
No. 7,664 of 30 December 1991 and inaugurated on 1 January 1993.
http://www.novacanaapaulista.sp.gov.br - Municipal website
The flag of Nova Canaã Paulista is shown on the Símbolos Municipais
Brasileiros blog as yellow with two green and red chevrons pointing to
the fly, and the municipal coat of arms placed along the hoist.
Ivan Sache, 26 May 2013